Non Stop Run Club Esportiu must be subject to Spanish and European legislation. For this reason the website nonstoprun.com is adapted to the requirements of three laws:
• The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons) which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the regulation of the treatment of personal data in the different countries of the EU.
• The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Data of Personal Character and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Regulation of development of the LOPD) that regulates the treatment of personal data and the obligations that should be assumed by those responsible for a website at the time of manage this information.
• The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means.
These laws require total transparency regarding the web nonstoprun.com:
Responsable: Non Stop Run Club Esportiu
Tradename: Non Stop Run
Registered office: C/ Sant Ramon 176, (08290) Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona
Activities of Non Stop Run Club Esportiu
The core service of Non Stop Run Club Esportiu consists of administering athletes’ registrations for sporting events. In addition, Non Stop Run Club Esportiu offers organisers a variety of services, such as processing registrations (online and offline), administering athletes’ data, collection of payments, timekeeping, a results service, starting-number procedures and participant advertising and information.
Where athletes register at sporting events through the nonstoprun.com website, Non Stop Run Club Esportiu enables a contract to be concluded directly between the organiser and the athlete. In this case, the contract regarding participation in the sporting event shall be concluded exclusively between the athlete and the organiser. The terms and conditions of the organiser shall apply.
On the other hand, we request your consent to offer information about future races, walking, charity activities, raids, orienteering races, duathlons, triathlons or any other event where we collaborate. This consent includes receiving our monthly newsletters and/or invitations to events, as well as draws.
Information we collect
In order to provide our service, we need to know a little about you. When you accept the treatment of your data during the registration in an event, a record is created in a table of our database which is hosted on a server of the company OVH (OVH personal data protection). The information that we can collect about you is based on the event to which you register, basically they are the data that the organizer needs.
Below we detail the information we can collect about you:
• First and last name
• ID number or passport
• Date of birth
• Location, city, country where you live
• Mobile number
• Club / team
• If you are federated
• The name of a contact person
• The telephone number of that contact person
• T-shirt, socks, gloves size
• Yellow chip number / sportident number
• The IP from where you complete the form
We remind that any person included in our database can exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by emailing info(at)nonstoprun.com.